We collect certain information or data about you when you use holdenracingukltd.com
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to http://www.holdenracingukltd.com
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services, e.g. an email address
This allows us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers that are based in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures in place to try and keep your data as secure as possible once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can ask us what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
holdenracingukltd.com contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website